Polyester is a long-lasting fabric; that is why it is used in cloths, curtains, and furniture. This material does not need extra dry-cleaning, so the majority of people use this fabric in their houses. So today in Best Steam Iron 2021 we will be discussing How to Iron Polyester Fabric.
The polyester fabric we receive from the market is very soft and thin, so we need to wash and iron it very carefully.
There are some tips and basic settings of steam iron that is very important while ironing polyester. Using steam iron with the proper technique will remove creases and wrinkles from polyester cloths and curtains.
How to iron polyester fabric-Detailed Best Steam Iron 2021 guide:
- First of all, wash your polyester clothes properly so that there are no stains left.
- If wrinkles are there, you need to steam iron your clothes. For this, firstly, turn the settings of your steam iron to polyester because temperature maintenance is vital for the ironing procedure.
- See to it your clothes are damp so that it will iron perfectly. You can use water spray to keep your clothes moisture during ironing. Turn your clothes inside out and place them on the iron table or a flat level surface.
- Do not iron directly on the polyester clothes or fabric because polyester is made from plastic, and it will burn your clothes if the iron is hot. Be cautious while ironing polyester clothes.
- Do not apply iron straight; apply it on any other rough cloth before ironing polyester clothes. You can also place various other clothe on polyester clothes and then iron them.
- In some cases, wrinkles will not leave; raising the temperature a little bit will give you wrinkles free garments.
- Move your steam iron slowly over your clothes in up-down movement and never place the iron in a single place since it may burn your fabric.
- Hang your clothes after ironing, and if you intend to keep them wrinkles free, hang them in a plastic sheet.